WHAT DOES YOUR MOUTH NEED MOST RIGHT NOW?
Oral hygiene habits
Healthy products and techniques for daily oral self care that really works.
One-to-one coaching and mentoring for sustainable teeth and gum health.
Are problems with your teeth and gums holding you back from fulfilling your life potential and soul purpose?
With healthy teeth you can:
Be your best self
Love your body
Enjoy life passionately
Conquer the world
But… for such a small part of your body, teeth can have a huge impact.
It’s hard to focus on your work or study when you feel that niggling awareness that all is not well in your mouth.
Pain keeps you awake at night and distracts you during the day.
Sensitivity gets in the way of enjoying food and drink.
And that’s the least of it, really.
You feel self consciousness
about the color of your enamel,
the length of your gums,
crookedness of your teeth
or the smell of your breath.
You cover your mouth when you talk.
You keep your smiles tight and your laughter suppressed.
You hold back from an affectionate hug or a passionate kiss.
And you worry.
You worry about going to the dentist.
About how to find a dentist you can trust. And afford.
How much it will hurt. And how long it will take.
About taking time off work. And finding child care.
All the while wondering how much shame you’ll have to endure.
You worry about whether you’ll have any teeth left in 10 years.
About the slow toxic threat of amalgam fillings and root canals.
About extractions and implants or living with a gap.
You worry about your children and the inexplicable deterioration of their baby teeth.
How holistic strategies help teeth and gums
A whole body approach
Holistic teeth healing is a whole body approach that allows the body to express it’s natural inclination to constantly remineralise enamel, regrow bone and regenerate tissues. Using natural and self-help strategies you can:
- whiten teeth,
- halt decay,
- repair cavities,
- restore receding gums,
- straighten teeth,
- freshen breath,
- reduce sensitivity,
- avoid painful and permanently damaging dental procedures,
- save thousands of dollars in dental bills
- keep strong teeth and healthy gums for life.
Become your own holistic teeth healer
Take charge of your own teeth health
You don’t need years of training or specialist skills to heal your own teeth. Most of the holistic teeth healing strategies that I advocate are habits that are easy to introduce into your daily life.
- Add some delicious teeth healing foods to your diet;
- Minimize some surprising teeth harming foods;
- Clean your mouth with minerals, oils, herbs, and a variety of tools and techniques
- Adjust your bite and relaxing your jaw, neck and face with massage, yoga, meditation, hypnosis, oesteopathy etc;
- Recognise and work with whole body connections to teeth and gum health including degenerative diseases, difficult to diagnose symptoms and chronic health issues;
- Recognize and work with genetic and hereditary influences;
- Address emotional influences through journalling, counselling, EFT, homeopathy, flower essences, kineseology, reiki etc;
- Minimize or remove toxins from your mouth, body and environment;
- Overcome dental anxiety, find the right dentist to support your health goals, choose appropriate procedures, prepare your body to have the best possible response to a dental procedure;