WHAT DOES YOUR MOUTH NEED MOST RIGHT NOW?
Oral hygiene habits
Healthy products and techniques for daily oral self care that really works.
One-to-one coaching and mentoring for sustainable teeth and gum health.
Welcome to Alt-Oral
- You know a lot about holistic health, and you take good care of your body… but you are not 100% happy with your teeth and gums.
- You brush, you floss, maybe even oil pull… still, you would like whiter, straighter, stronger teeth and stable, fuller, healthier gums.
- You’ve worked with complementary healers who have empowered you to flourish in body and soul… yet your dental visits often feel dis-empowering.
- You’ve heard about people having mercury fillings replaced and old root canals removed… and you think that might be what you need, but you aren’t sure where to start.
- You are curious about the body’s natural ability to heal teeth and are open-minded about how environmental and emotional influences might be contributing factors.
How holistic strategies help teeth and gums
A whole body approach
Holistic teeth healing is a whole body approach that allows the body to express it’s natural inclination to constantly remineralise enamel, regrow bone and regenerate tissues. Using natural and self-help strategies you can:
- whiten teeth,
- halt decay,
- repair cavities,
- restore receding gums,
- straighten teeth,
- freshen breath,
- reduce sensitivity,
- avoid painful and permanently damaging dental procedures,
- save thousands of dollars in dental bills
- keep strong teeth and healthy gums for life.
TWO WEEK TEETH TURNAROUND
Put a tooth fairy in your pocket and transform your oral health!
Is 2018 the year that you are going to sort out your oral health?
cure your cavities BEFORE you go to the dentist!
What if I could help you to:
-reduce sensitivity and pain
-stabilize receding gums
-stop plaque sticking to your teeth
…and do all this WITHOUT toxic chemicals, painful procedures or expensive dental visits!
My Two Week Teeth Turnaround will set you on the path to heal any of these issues with a tailormade toolkit of holistic strategies PLUS daily support.
Your New Year’s Resolution to
‘fix your teeth’
made EASY and EFFECTIVE
You’ve been wishing for an effective solution to your oral health issues that aligns with your natural health values.
Sometimes you need someone checking in with you to make sure you are keeping up your oral health habits and answer questions.
that’s why i have created the Two Week Teeth Turnaround
an intensive, habit changing, 1:1 bootcamp for your mouth.
Put a Tooth Fairy in Your Pocket
The Two Week Teeth Turnaround includes
1. A 30 minute 1:1 online video consultation with me to assess your unique oral health needs
2. A tailormade teeth or gum healing toolkit of natural habits such as
– Adding delicious teeth healing foods to your regular diet
– Fine tuning your oral hygiene routine
– Fun, easy ways relax your jaw
– Energetic exercises to integrate emotional and spiritual healing
3. Daily inspiration, direct contact and accountability via Facebook Messenger for TWO Weeks
4. A 15 minute 1:1 online video session to fine tune your teeth healing toolkit for sustainability.
Valued at $148, available for a short time at the introductory price of $99 AUD * Use the coupon code INTRO before 31 December 2017 to start your Two Week Teeth Turnaround from 15 January.**
**discount expires Sunday 31 December– be sure to book before then!
**Two Week Teeth Turnaround can be booked anytime between 15 January and 15 April.
Become your own holistic teeth healer
Take charge of your own teeth health
You don’t need years of training or specialist skills to heal your own teeth. Most of the holistic teeth healing strategies that I advocate are habits that are easy to introduce into your daily life.
- Add some delicious teeth healing foods to your diet;
- Minimize some surprising teeth harming foods;
- Clean your mouth with minerals, oils, herbs, and a variety of tools and techniques
- Adjust your bite and relaxing your jaw, neck and face with massage, yoga, meditation, hypnosis, oesteopathy etc;
- Recognise and work with whole body connections to teeth and gum health including degenerative diseases, difficult to diagnose symptoms and chronic health issues;
- Recognize and work with genetic and hereditary influences;
- Address emotional influences through journalling, counselling, EFT, homeopathy, flower essences, kineseology, reiki etc;
- Minimize or remove toxins from your mouth, body and environment;
- Overcome dental anxiety, find the right dentist to support your health goals, choose appropriate procedures, prepare your body to have the best possible response to a dental procedure;
GROWING STRAIGHTER TEETH NATURALLY