Do you ever feel confused or overwhelmed about what actions to take, which daily habits you should practice, or even what to believe when it comes to your teeth and gums?
There are the mainstream dentists pressuring you with their fluoride treatments and surgical solutions.
Then there are are the biological dentists urging you to remove amalgam fillings and root canals.
Not to mention the infinite variety of toothpaste brands that claim to be remineralizing, whitening, desensitizing, or non-toxic.
There is hype and debate over Ayurvedic oil pulling vs wheat grass swishing.
There are social media comments advising you to dab on 2% iodine or essential oils…
And of course endless questions around whether lasers or stem cells or peptides are going to be the next miracle cure (and when?)!
Over there Ramiel Nagel followers swear by raw milk, but not far away Medical Medium followers swear by celery juice and eschew all dairy.
And what’s up with fermented cod liver oil?
I could go on – This is just the beginning!
Why oral health is so confusing.
Have you ever lost a few hours Googling down an Alt-Oral rabbit hole looking for a simple solution that will solve your teeth problems- just the right toothpaste for example?
You probably found lots of conflicting and confusing recommendations waiting to trip you up even though you just wanted something tried and true that works for everyone every time.
The truth is, although many recommendation have merit for someone, that doesn’t mean every recommendation is appropriate, effective, or even safe for everyone!
That’s because your teeth are part complex system that is influenced by:
- your whole physical body, including your posture, your breathing and your gut
- your emotional state now and in the past
- your ancestors and your DNA,
- your family history and your past lives
- your prenatal experience, infancy and childhood
- your energy (in every sense) and the electromagnetic energy in your home
- the environment around you and you interact with it
- where you live, when you’ve moved and how you travel
- the people who talk to you and people who you kiss
- the air that you breathe
- the food that you eat and drink
- the supplements you take
- the medicines you have taken, now and in the past, whether for oral health or not
- your recreational drugs. including alcohol, cigarettes, caffeine
- your attitudes and your beliefs,
- your stress levels
- your hopes and aspirations
- what you’re angry about
- what you’re frustrated with
- your disappointment and grief
- your fear and anxiety
- the secrets that you’re keeping
- what you do every day
- and what you don’t do every day.
All these diverse factors influence your teeth and gums.
If the influences on your oral health are complex, then the remedy is likely to be complex too.
Even folks who get good results from simple solutions are not necessarily going have that last for their whole lifetime.
There is no simple solution that will work for everyone- not a toothpaste, not oil pulling, not root canals.
Often our needs change over time. So if you had great results with the oil pulling when you did five years ago but it’s no longer stopping gum inflammation… you need to try something else now.
Navigating oral health’s complexities
You are unique and you need a unique approach to healing your teeth and gums.
No-one else has teeth and gums influenced by exactly the same combination of factors.
What works for your teeth may be quite different from what works for mine, or your brother’s or your neighbour’s teeth.
You need a personal protocol that includes only those products or strategies that meet your needs and circumstances.
Your effective combination of remedies and strategies will be as unique as you.
Finding, fine-tuning and implementing the right personal protocol to heal your teeth and gum issues takes time, attention, and persistence.
You have to balance consistency with flexibility.
And I recommend that you include strategies drawn from all four realms of the Holistic Tooth Fairy Way:
Get started now!
I have a couple of free resources to help you find the best signals for your needs, among the static and noise online.
Holistic Oral Health at Home
This is a practical workshop to help you
- Do your own oral health self-assessments to identify any issues
- Manage issues with holistic home remedies
- Prevent dental emergencies with teeth & gum nourishing foods, herbs, and supplements
- Protect your gums by fine-tuning your oral hygiene habits
- Relieve jaw tension to avoid breaking enamel or fillings.
Have you ever wondered whether there's more to oral health than regular brushing or avoiding sugar?
Or whether there's an emotional or spiritual meaning to tooth decay or gum recession?
Or why dental problems sometimes rise and fall with stress?
I wrote The Secret Lives of Teeth: Understanding the emotional influences on oral health to help answer these kinds of questions from spiritual, psychological and energetic perspectives.
Pre-order the paperback or e-book today, along with your choice of bonuses to enhance your reading experience on Kickstarter before 25 November 2022.
Listen to Your Teeth
Your intuition can be a helpful guide through the confusing conflicting recommendations about oral helath. My free Masterclass Listen to Your Teeth Masterclass which explains the metaphysical influences on your oral health, and includes a guided meditation to tune into your own intuitive wisdom about what your teeth need.
The meditation is a great resource to help you get intuitive guidance about conflicting or confusing recommendations.
Are your teeth trying to tell you something that you can’t quite make sense of?
In this free live Masterclass you’ll learn how to:
- Tell the difference between oral health symptoms and the underlying causes
- Understand the metaphysical meanings of your teeth and gum issues
- Practice a simple way to tune into your teeth that you can use any time
Now you've found the spiritual meaning of your teeth... what's next?
Give your teeth an energetic boost with Energy Floss. It's a quick energy balancing self care practice that works with your teeth meridians. Follow a simple selection process to tailor Energy Floss to meet your individual oral health needs.
I’m not going to blame you or shame you.
The underlying causes of your oral health issues are not your fault!
Nature or nurture, ancestry or environment, free will or systemic oppression, unconscious emotions or the degraded food system
These are the factors that make your teeth and gums vulnerable to disease.
Even though your tooth decay and gum disease is not your fault, it is within your power to change.
You can turn your oral health around with natural strategies and healthy habits.